Makes 12 standard-sized muffins, takes about 45 minutes
- 340 g All-Purpose Flour
- 145 g Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Ground Coriander Seed
- ⅛ tsp Nutmeg, grated
- 6 oz (1½ sticks) Butter, in ½-inch cubes
- 115 g Milk
- 2 large Eggs, cold
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 12 oz Blueberries
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a nonstick muffin pan by greasing it lightly.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, coriander, nutmeg, and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Mix at low speed to form a mealy powder, about 2 minutes.
- Add milk, eggs, and vanilla, mixing briefly to form a thick batter.
- Drop a heaping tablespoonful (28 grams) of plain dough into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Fold blueberries into remaining dough, which will be extremely stiff.
- Divide evenly between each cup.
- Bake until muffins are puffed and firm, about 25 minutes.
|Preheat oven to 350°F||Bake 25 min|
|340 g All-Purpose Flour||Mix low for 2 min||Mix low to batter||Drop pan bottoms||Fold gently||Fill tray|
|145 g Sugar|
|2 tsp Baking Powder|
|¾ tsp Salt|
|¼ tsp Baking Soda|
|¼ tsp Ground Coriander Seed|
|⅛ tsp Nutmeg, grated|
|6 oz (1½ sticks) Butter|
|115 g Milk|
|2 large Eggs|
|2 tsp Vanilla Extract|
|12 oz Blueberries|