Browned Butter Cookies
- Brown Sugar
- Egg, room temperature
- Egg Yolk, room temperature
- Vanilla Extract
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Sea Salt
- Brown the butter, then allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat until mixed together.
- Add in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Mix half the dry ingredients into the wet until everything comes together. Slowly mix in the remaining dry ingredients.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for at least a half hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop cookies onto the sheet into balls, and bake for 11 minutes.
|Butter||Brown, then cool||Beat until mixed||Mix well||Mix slowly||Refrigerate 30 min||Bake 350°F, 11 min|
|Egg, room temperature|
|Egg Yolk, room temperature|
|All Purpose Flour|