Makes one 9×9 sized cake, takes an hour
- 8 oz Cake Flour
- 8 oz Butter, softened
- 8 oz Sugar
- 3 Eggs, room temperature
- 180 g Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a stand mixer, cream butter on high speed (about 2 minutes).
- Add sugar, beat mixture until pale on high speed (about 3 minutes).
- Slowly add eggs in individually, mixing together.
- Mix in vanilla and sour cream.
- Add flour and baking powder slowly to combine.
- Pour batter into baking dish, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over surface, swirl around in batter.
- Bake for 45–60 minutes.