Makes one loaf, takes 40 minutes
- 1 cup (130 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Cornmeal
- ⅔ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3½ tsp Baking Powder
- ⅓ cup Butter, melted
- 1 large Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- Grease a pan, and preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and add butter, milk, and the egg. Stir just until the mixture comes together and only a few lumps remain.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes.
|Grease pan, preheat oven to 400°F||Bake 30 min|
|1 cup (130 g) Flour||Whisk||Stir loosely|
|1 cup Cornmeal|
|⅔ cup Sugar|
|1 tsp Salt|
|3½ tsp Baking Powder|
|⅓ cup Butter|
|1 cup Milk|