Peanut Butter Cookies
Takes about 30 minutes
- All-Purpose Flour
- Brown Sugar
- Peanut Butter (Creamy Natural)
- Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- Egg Yolk
- Vanilla Extract
- Coarse Salt
- Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients, until just combined.
- Form 1" balls, dipping into extra sugar, and place 2" apart on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes.
|Preheat oven to 350°F||Bake 12 min|
|Brown Sugar||Beat until fluffy||Mix well||Combine||Roll, cover in sugar|