Makes one large loaf, takes 90 minutes
- 2½ cups (325 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Nutmeg, grated
- ⅛ tsp Cloves, ground
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 can (15 oz) Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, grated
- 1½ cups Sugar
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- ½ cup Raw Pumpkin Seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving generous overhang on both sides.
- Whisk flour, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and cloves in a medium bowl.
- Whisk eggs, pumpkin puree, ginger, and sugar in a large bowl. Stream in oil, whisking constantly until the mixture is homogenous.
- Gently fold half of the dry ingredients into the egg mixture until no dry spots remain.
- Repeat with remaining dry ingredients, stirring to combine but being careful not to overmix.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan; smooth top with a spatula. Scatter pumpkin seeds over batter, pressing lightly to adhere.
- Bake bread, rotating pan once halfway through, about 90 minutes.
- 1 stick Butter, at room temperature
- ¼ cup Pure Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Flaky Sea Salt
- Beat butter in a medium bowl, scraping down sides, until light and fluffy, about 5–6 minutes.
- Add maple syrup and salt and beat, scraping down sides of bowl once more, just until incorporated.
|Prepare pan, preheat oven to 325°F||Bake 90 min|
|325 g Flour||Whisk||Mix gently|
|2 tsp Cinnamon, ground|
|2 tsp Salt|
|1 tsp Baking Powder|
|½ tsp Baking Soda|
|½ tsp Nutmeg, grated|
|⅛ tsp Cloves, ground|
|2 large Eggs||Whisk||Whisk gradually|
|15 oz Pumpkin Puree|
|1 Tbsp Ginger, grated|
|1½ cups Sugar|
|1 cup Olive Oil|